Tcl is a very dynamic and powerful programming language.
A few key points of Tcl (mostly shared with Lisp dialects):
- There are no exceptions nor reserved words, all is a command.
- Code and Data are the same thing.
- You can extend the language in itself, write new control stuctures, new OOP systems, just in Tcl.
- There is a central and very flexible data structure, the list.
- The language is simple and can be learned in very little time.
Tclers are running a very nice Wiki with tons of documentation inside,
It's at http://wiki.tcl.tk.
Tcl is the scripting language used by hping3.
I (antirez) discovered and started to use Tcl thanks to my friend David Welton.
Pages about Tcl on this Wiki