Pure-Tcl multiprecision math library for Tcl (written in pure Tcl), also known as big numbers.
The implementation is attached to this page. Feel free to comment and/or add
related files here.
- 20Sep2004 Salvatore Sanfilippo: added Karatsuba multiplication.
- 7Sep2004 Salvatore Sanfilippo: faster div (three times faster then 5Sep version), sqrt, modulo, powm.
- 5Sep2004 Salvatore Sanfilippo: much faster version with most operations inline uploaded. Most operations are from 3 to 4 times faster than the previous version. benchmark and test code uploaded.
- 4Sep2004 Salvatore Sanfilippo: faster version using 16bit math and wide(). A pow/powm bug fixed (returns 1 if the exponent is zero). ::bignum::rand bug fixed.
- 2Sep2004 Pascal Scheffers: Just added rsa.tcl and dh.tcl sample code to do an RSA encryption/decryption and to do a Diffie-Hellman key